Original abstract impressionist flower painting of imaginary flowers that are not Geraniums, but rather flowing dreams off of my paint brush. Painted on Mother’s Day, honoring my late mother. Roughly 11×12″ and painted in acrylics on gessoed heavy paper. Signed / titled by Susan Hicks.
“Her Geraniums Were Red” is not a painting of Geraniums, but it’s free-form imaginary flowers are just as lovely. I started painting this on Mother’s Day. I didn’t realize what day it was until about half-way through the day, and it was interesting to me that I had chosen to paint flowers on that occasion. The painting became a memorial to my late mother, who only ever asked for red Geraniums on Mother’s Day. She deserved so much more. The painting measures roughly 11×12″ and is painted in acrylics on heavy bond cotton artist’s paper. Consider this as a lovely Mother’s Day gift.
Save some dough. Sign up for Insider Status.
• This listing is for ONE signed original “Her Geraniums Were Red” signed flower painting.
It’s handmade and one of a kind Mother’s Day gift idea, after all.
• This 11×12 inch “Her Geraniums Were Red” painting – signed original.
• “Her Geraniums Were Red” painting comes as is. Mounting / Framing will be necessary.
Want an unsigned canvas print? Check here.
Item ships to US addresses only by USPS Priority Mail.
Returns & Exchanges:
• Melasdesign Handmade Shop gladly accepts returns and exchanges on “https://society6.com/product/flowers-for-mom2156477_stretched-canvas?sku=s6-11196140p16a6v28” painting.
• Contact Melasdesign within: 14 days of delivery receipt to arrange return.
Ship items back within 30 days of delivery receipt.
• Customer pays return shipping.
• No Cancellations
Please contact Melasdesign if you have any problems with your order.