Target is a 16×20 inch acrylic on canvas painting with a retro style 1980’s art feel by Susan Hicks. ITEM CURRENTLY WAREHOUSED THROUGH CORONAVIRUS CLOSURES. You may make a downpayment in full to reserve it, but I will not be able to mail to you until states of emergency are lifted.
Target is my 16×20 inch oil on canvas tape and geometric abstract painting in acrylics on canvas. I was aiming for a retro abstract art feel, so I aimed at an 80’s style painting feel. This involved “tape” painting (think of Eddie Van Halen’s famous guitar), splashes of color, and geometric shapes in vivid color overall, typical of 1980’s art styles. The 16×20 size can serve as a focal point in a small room, or accent piece in a large space. However you wish with this abstract Target painting, hearkening to 1980’s art styles. Energize your room with this retro abstract art.
Save some dough. Sign up for Insider Status.
• This listing is for ONE “Target” original retro abstract art painting.
• This original, 16×20 inch gallery wrapped canvas, signed Target 80’s style painting.
• Painting comes wired and ready for hanging. No frame is needed for the gallery wrapped canvas.
Item ships to US addresses only by USPS Priority Mail.
Returns & Exchanges:
• Melasdesign gladly accepts returns and exchanges on this “Assisi by Night” painting.
Contact Melasdesign within: 14 days of delivery receipt to arrange return.
Ship items back within 30 days of delivery receipt.
• Customer pays return shipping.
• No Cancellations
Please contact Melasdesign if you have any problems with your order.