Original abstract impressionist drawing “Two,” circa 1991. Oil pastels and watercolor on paper. 16×22″ Signed / titled by Susan Hicks.
Two. So titled for the appearance of a backwards shape of the numeral two as a focal point of this vivid abstract art. It’s an original abstract painting / number drawing on paper by Susan Hicks from 1991. This abstract impressionist number art is created with oil pastels and gouache on paper and measures 16×22 inches.
Save some dough. Sign up for Insider Status.
• This listing is for ONE signed original “Two” abstract drawing.
It’s an original, one of a kind number art.
• This 16×22 inch drawing
• “Two” Drawing comes as is. Mounting / Framing will be necessary.
Item ships to US addresses only by USPS Priority Mail. It will be mailed flat or in a mailing tube.
Returns & Exchanges:
• Melasdesign Handmade Shop gladly accepts returns and exchanges.
• Contact Melasdesign within: 21 days of delivery receipt to arrange return.
Ship items back within 30 days of delivery receipt.
• Customer pays return shipping.
• No Cancellations
Please contact Melasdesign if you have any problems with your order.
Add your name to the list and join the Melasdesign Handmade Shop Insider List. Receive exclusive coupons and news in your inbox.